Friday 11 November 2011

Tomorrow's bake list!

I have milled a heap of flour for a bake off tomorrow! In no particular order, these flours are destined to become:
  • Honey whole wheat bread- my husbands favorite.
  • Spelt biscuits.....a sweet treat for the kids.
  • Rye...a dense sourdough for me :)
  • Rye crackers
  • Barley porridge- sound odd?? that's OK, it kind of does to me too.....call it a rookie mistake, but i mixed the labels on the oats and barley when i was just starting out....and hey presto....barley porridge!  the kids keep requesting it! so who am i to refuse? I love barley porridge too!
I have also fed my sourdough starter, and my kefir, set up a new batch of sprouts- mung beans and alfalfa, started another batch of yoghurt and made a batch of gum paste for my son's upcoming second birthday! busy busy busy- just the way i like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment