Thursday 10 November 2011

A Quick Intro.......

Hello all, I'm so excited about this blog!! :) you can probably tell I'm a blogging virgin LOL....anyhoo just wanted to let you know where I'm at- food wise.

 I'm BORED!!! bored of big chain supermarkets, BORED with being force fed marketing and advertising (no matter how clever), and BORED of not being able to source what i want locally, BORED of the masses and their naive views on food and BORED of tasteless crappy food....I want to show you how you can eat real tasty food, that's really really good for you and really cheap.

I'm no expert, I'm just a home mum and cook on a fabulously exciting and super fun journey!! :) Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but go easy on me I'm only a beginner, and a bit of a sook. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment