Sunday 20 November 2011

The KISS principle :)

Sorry i know this doesn't have much to do with food, but.... i just had to add this!

I think i have found the keys to happiness!!! I'm so freaking happy all the time!! i have to share! :)


Keep things simple!!!

Eat a variety of real foods

Learn stuff, Get creative

Get outside, Get active

Communicate

Love passionately

Stress less!

 Happiness will follow :)
Notice there is no money reference? Money doesn't really mean that much to me and certainly does not equal happiness. In fact i measure my wealth in an entirely different way. I guess it's a perspective thing? For i am rich with love, family delights, friends, memories, plans for the future, and all of life's treasures that one cannot purchase!!

Life really can be simple. Its a choice.
So tell me what makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment