Wednesday 16 November 2011

Today's thoughts.....

OK, so now Ive got this bread thing going well, and have adapted almost all recipes to fresh flour, i am onto new endeavours. (spent two days compiling all my research on phytic acid to add to the blog, then removed it LOL, wasn't happy with it, but i am happy with my techniques for reducing it and don't fancy having to justify them)....anyhoo...

I want to start posting my recipes. and also start blogging about my garden :)

I'm currently drying out a load of seeds from some divine fruits and veggies. i have started an avocado, and have capsicum, chili and sunflower seeds happening, and some other packet stuff for a bit of a boost to my supply. and even though some of the fruit trees and the like may not fruit for 7 years, it is so damn exciting. One step closer to our dream! (the property with an abundance of beautiful, luscious fresh fruits and vegetables). I love the idea of growing my own fruit trees from the seed.  :) oh and living in Queensland, opens up a whole load of possibilities!!!! (I'm ex Victorian- too cold for my favorite fruits!!) *squeals* So excited!!  I plan on digging up a new patch for some more veggies on Sunday :) Yay!!

I'm also experimenting with sprouts, i have always sprouted, though not religiously. once in a while. Now, it has become part of my daily routine, and have become an expanded part of my living kitchen. (or my 'kitchen pets' as the hubby would say) ......Ive found a supplier where i can get a load of different things, so my salads this summer are going to be a whole lot more interesting :)

:) Happy thursday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment